Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 7: Part 1

Day 7: Part 1

Ok, setting my DVR to record the women's All-Around for tonight since I will be at work. I also have to work tomorrow morning, so I am probably going to have to avoid the internet until tomorrow at 3:30 when I get home.  Boo!  I am attempting to get into NBC stupid online feed, but it seems unlikely. 

Currently, Beach Volleyball.  The other American women's team competes in their round.  They have won the first set and are currently leading the second round.

I FIGURED OUT THE LIVE FEED!! WOO HOO!

Spoiler Alert now for all of you who will watch this in Primetime.


 I am now watching the women's All Around!  Raisman so far is doing well.  I am going to watch this and then update again.  Also, crazy buffering and still.....commercials.  Dammit NBC

No comments:

Post a Comment